So, I knew I was behind on blogging, but I didn't realize I was this far behind until I checked my blog today. Well, needless to say, there's a lot to blog about, and since we're college students at midterm, little time to do it. Because of this, I've decided to break it all up into segments I can write between classes.
Since my last post, I finally moved back in with my family in Pocatello. Yay! I aced summer term and got onto the Dean's List. Yay again! We spent the next few days just getting settled in and unpacked, so there's not much else to report there.
My oldest brother James and his kids came to Idaho for the 4th of July. Well, actually James and his youngest daughter only passed through on their way to Montana, but the other kids stayed at my mom's house. Hyrum and Emily were so excited to spend some time with their cousins and enjoy a picnic at Grandma's house before we headed to the fireworks in Idaho Falls. If you've never been to the fireworks show in Idaho Falls, you should try to go at least once. It's the biggest fireworks show west of the Mississippi. I kid you not.
Hyrum, Emily, and Piper eating outside at Grandma Crooks's house. Piper and Emily wanted me to fix their hair the same so they could match.
Short video Mike took of the kids eating.
Hyrum and Isaac reading a book together.
Hyrum, Emily, and Mike looking for a spot to sit long the Green Belt. The kids were pretending to ride horses, but Emily got camera shy and stopped doing it as soon as I took out the camera.
Hyrum and Emily at the river before the fireworks started. I love the sky and the temple in the background.
Hyrum and Emily bundled up watching the fireworks. They were cold.
Part of the fireworks show.
Mike actually got a better video of the finale, but he filmed it sideways. I couldn't figure out how to turn it without having it shrink down too small to see well, so this will have to do. If you want to see the other one, check out my youtube account (KittyJaypea).
Well, off to meet my accompanist. More later!
1 comment:
Four months . . . it's a good thing I follow Facebook or I would think you guys had disappeared!
Cute pics of the kiddos.
Post a Comment