So I haven't written an update since before Mike's Google blog. I do have a legitimate excuse this time though. First, we had finals for winter semester all while looking for a new apartment in Pocatello. Then a few days after the semester ended, I started summer term. Then, once Hyrum got out of school, Mike and the kids moved to Pocatello while I moved in with my mom to finish the summer semester. Well, Thursday was my last day of school, so I finally get to post all the videos and pictures we've taken and haven't had time to post. I'm so glad to have the rest of summer off, and I'm so glad to finally be able to move back in with my family! Be sure to check out my posts on Hyrum's field trip to the zoo and Hyrum's Spring Concert. Nothing much to read, just videos and pictures.
gifts for her
4 years ago
3 comments:
Nice new place! :D
Thanks for the tour. I'd forgotten how wonderful apt life is! 'Looks great, but not as beautiful as when you will put your classy touch to it.
'Love you, MomA
We're actually in the middle of our move as well (to a new apartment as well). I'll have to try and get a video of it up as soon as we finish getting our stuff in and get it cleaned up a little bit.
Hope the move went well!
Post a Comment