Friday morning is going to be the last day at my job #2. I'd like to explain what I liked and disliked about working at AlarmCo, but I'll leave that to Jessica.
Myson is sooo cute. He's such a dork, he started singing his old made up songs. I'd tell you more, but Jessica wants to do it. I think she even has video of him singing, too.
We're very excited for the 2 upcoming vacations. Our plans will be told by Jessica.
We recently obtained a Wii Fit game/balance board. I let Jessica tell you the woes and joys of it.
Stay tuned for our next blog, where Jessica will explain in detail how much Emily is growing and how adorable she is.
I'm sorry I couldn't post more. My wife is extremely oppressive and won't let me do much. She would let me post this picture of what I'll be losing by quitting my graveyard job:
Jacobugath showed off his new desktop so I thought I'd show off mine... that I won't be using any more. Oh, well. The 13 episodes of Firefly were great on the large screen I was supposed to be using for the security cameras (shown on the left) ^^
gifts for her
4 years ago
4 comments:
Who the heck is Jacobugath? He was evil! I've read the books! We are looking at a new laptop. Got any suggestions for who's the best? We are thinking Gateway.
Jacobugath = my brother Jacob.
Sadly, I don't have videos of Hyrum's made up songs because he stops singing to pose for the camera whenever I pull it out. I know it's my turn to post, but hey! I did all the posting for how long? I think I deserve a break.
Jacobugath was an evil city, not an evil person, so go read the books again, Jen, sheesh.
Geek check over. I hope the vacation goes well and all the run up and plans for it. I want to see some video of you guys using your Wii fit.
Is it your turn yet? Or is Jessica going to explain what the heck you're talking about? I need more in depth here!! Oh, and video and pics are always the cutest. *just a reminder*
Post a Comment