1.17.2008

New Pictures!

Well, things are settling down here with the holidays out of the way. Still, Hyrum insists on singing "Jingle Bells" at least 20 times a day. He is glad to be back in school, although he missed 2 days this week due to a stomach flu. Emily is cute as ever with 4 new teeth on top. She loves to dance and play patty-cake and peek-a-boo. Mike and I have a new calling in Primary teaching 10 year olds. We have triplets in our class. Yikes! Other than that, there is no new news, so on to the main attraction!

While I was in Shelley over Christmas, my mom took the kids to Wal*Mart to get pictures taken. She just got them back today! They turned out so cute that I had to post them.







We'll be sending out prints to the family shortly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Walmart did something well.

MNATTH said...

These are great! I love the spiffy clothes. They are so cute. That was a really nice thing your Mom did! Yes. Please send some our way!

Juliet said...

Those are some really really cute and sweet children.

4 new teeth? Isn't the teething awful? I thought I was pretty much done w/that part of Lincoln's childhood and then BOOM! Cutting those 2 year molars are much worse then any of the other teeth were. He was raging a fever Sat. night into Sunday due to it. My sympathies to you all in the times of teething and I'm glad you're all doing so well.

Pure Golding said...

I love 'em! Hyrum looks so handsome. Emily is like a porcelain doll- so pretty. Glad you got some taken. Its nice when you live so far- then we can show them to family and we feel like we're a little closer. Do some more video! I love watching them!

Hil said...

awww I like the pics.

;)