Woohoo!
I just signed up with GrandCentral and got a new phone number that will reach me at all of my existing phones.
Now you can reach me everywhere (cell, work, home) with a single number. And if I move, switch jobs, or buy a new phone...this number never changes. It doesn't get much simpler than that.
For obvious privacy reasons, I'm not listing my number here, but you can use the button below or on the sidebar to have GrandCentral call you, after which it will call me! Just one thing, don't use all my minutes! :P
gifts for her
4 years ago
4 comments:
Where are pictures of the kids?
I have to second that! Where are the adorable, keep us in touch, wanna be closer pictures of the kids?
That's a really cool idea, one a military family can get behind. What about moving out of area codes what happens then?
Not many options. GrandCentral was create for you to never be able to change your phone number, but also have it ring to multiple locations. If you moved to different area code, you'd keep the number, but you can redirect it to your new numbers where you moved to.
At this moment, they don't have an option where you can change your number (I think). However, we already have a Boise number. We're also thinking of making Jessica's account to be an Eastern Idaho number, so her family can call her locally.
You can read up on GrandCentral.com -- I probably missed something there like changing your number, etc.
Post a Comment