There are 10 types of people in this world: Those that understand binary and those that don't.
I told you that just to say this; There are two types of blogs: the updates where we actually say stuff, then the ones where we just flood with pictures and give them an accompanying caption.
Without further ado (I should use "ado" more in my life)--
I have always loved this picture, but hated that it was blurry. Like Angie's "6 things that make me happy," I'm sure most of you agree that your children's smile can light up your world.
I have this picture of myson and Em on my Google Phone. You have 3 desktops you can swipe to. Swipe to the left and you only see myson, swipe to the right and you only see Em. Keep it in the main middle screen and you see both of them. It's very useful for when you are mad at one of your kids, you can just swipe them out of the picture!
I took this picture on our Ward wall. 1- so everyone can know our address (although you don't need the 'H' in the apt #) and 2- to show everyone that our ward thinks that Jay is married to myson.
Making Valentines!
And the pose.
You know, you would think that a 3 megapixel on a brand new 'revolutionary' phone would have a decent camera. That is not the case, however. It's still a good phone, but part of me wishes I waited for ver2 to come out first.
gifts for her
4 years ago
3 comments:
I love the cheesy pose smiles!
Cute! My iPhone takes crappy pics too.
Your kids are so cute when they're blurry! Just kidding. They're cute anyway. I love to respond to the ones with pics. Sorry Jessica. Sometimes I'm too busy to read the long blogs- pics I can look at quick.
Post a Comment