I have been accepted at Idaho State University and will begin classes on January 7th (or so). Now comes the joy of applying for financial aid, registering for classes, and balancing the time when I will be at school and Jessica will be at work. FUN!
This news also means that we finally know exactly where we're going to live. That also means that we're moving this weekend. Depending on how efficient we are, this could be on Friday or Saturday.
More news will come later, as I won't spend much time here NOT packing (although it sounds good to me). While you wait, you can laugh at the ridiculously orange school logo.
Note how this particular Bengal has obsessive compulsive disorder, as displayed by his strangely symmetrical claw marks.
gifts for her
4 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so glad you're out of limbo!
I'm so glad everything is finally settled! We've had some hard times like that too. We also moved a year ago at Christmas time, it isn't fun! Good luck to you!
I am not an Idahoite so I haven't a clue about where the school is. Congrats on your second go-around. Good luck with moving, Christmas and getting busy! What are you majoring in?
Post a Comment