2.04.2008

I have the sweetest kids in the world!

We took a drive in the car a few days ago, and I turned around to look at the kids and saw this.


So sweet! I thought maybe it was just a one time thing, but since then, I've noticed they hold hands in the car every time we go out.


I'm so glad that they love each other so much. I hope they're always close even when they're grown up.

We got our taxes done and got a good amount back. It was really wonderful to pay off old hospital and doctor bills as well as paying back unemployment. We were able to pay off everything but our student loans. Mike was in a state of euphoria when he called me today to tell me he had paid off everything. I bought a new coat (I didn't have one before and was always stealing Mike's) and a phone (my old one had... issues) and Hyrum got a new booster car seat so Emily could upgrade to a forward facing seat. After all that, we still had a rather large chunk of money to put into savings. Maybe someday we'll be able to get back into a house again.

It's been cold here with lots more snow that you usually see in the Boise area. Mike loves it, but I could sure do without it. I'm just glad, after seeing the pictures Jen posted, that we don't live in Wyoming!

I really enjoyed watching the prophet's funeral. I thought it was really nice. I was hoping to find the closing song and video clips they showed, but I haven't been able to find it on youtube or the church website yet. I always liked that arrangement. Gotta love Wilburg! I was surprised today to see that Dieter F. Uchtdorf was appointed as the second counselor. I guess we'll have to wait to see who will fill the vacancy in the Quorum of the 12.

4 comments:

M A Haddox said...

They ARE the sweetest kids in the world! But then again, I haven't tasted any other kids...

I love that these pictures are click-able, right click-able, then Set as background-able!! Now I have cute hands on my desktop!!

Juliet said...

Those kids are adorable!

Alright, now I just put up a fun survey on my page, and now you and/or Mike have been tagged to also do one on your blog.

Running Popes said...

Hey mike those kids are cute. It is funny how you can find old friends when you not realy looking for then.

Haddorkus said...

That is so darling. I have a lot of pitures of Innie doing that to DD. He always hled her hand, too. Freaky, weird, little, good child. I am still waiting for him to freak out on me.

What song are you talking about that you want?